Street Legal Performance

Welcome to Street Legal Performance, If you are interested in joining the site please select the Register link in this box.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Street Legal Performance

Welcome to Street Legal Performance, If you are interested in joining the site please select the Register link in this box.

Street Legal Performance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SRT5.0
JSMtuning
clogsurtoilet
Danker Nuggetz
8 posters

Soon to be feeding time..

Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Soon to be feeding time.. Empty Soon to be feeding time..

Post by Danker Nuggetz Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:00 am

I am off every weekend and as long as the crx is road worthy I am always bored enough to line 'em up.
    -Preffered meals for my pet crex are Horses and Snakes. Please keep that in mind. Laughing

Also James lets get on that race(;

WOULD LOVE TO GET AS MANY RACES GOING AS POSSIBLE!! I WANT TO GET SOME MORE VIDEOS OF THE CAR BEFORE IT IS TRADED!!

Last edited by Danker Nuggetz on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Munchies? :p)
    clogsurtoilet
    clogsurtoilet
    Admin
    Admin

Soon to be feeding time.. Empty Re: Soon to be feeding time..

Post by clogsurtoilet Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 am

If i decided to throw a vtec head n the rex and some laughy gas we will have to get it rex on rex battle to the death haha
    JSMtuning
    JSMtuning
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JSMtuning Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Danker Nuggetz wrote:I am off every weekend and as long as the crx is road worthy I am always bored enough to line 'em up.
    -Preffered meals for my pet crex are Horses and Snakes. Please keep that in mind. Laughing

Also James lets get on that race(;

yup and after you feed off those snakes and horses you can try to catch up with the eclipse....or you can sit from far away and glance at it!!
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Is this the CRX in question? Racing a white RSX with Baker and some girl (I don't know who she is) driving?

I've got a factory turbo Neon you can try out, I'll start on low boost, and see how it goes. High boost is actually a little hard to handle in 1st and 2nd with the craptacular snow tires that are on it.

-Preffered meals for my pet crex are Horses and Snakes. Please keep that in mind

If you manage to beat the Neon, we'll talk about bringing the Mustang out. Keep in mind that it will be at London, heads up off the tree
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 pm

It is my car sir. However, I was not driving. Andrew Correll was behind the wheel and in the video that you chose to post he misses 3rd gear. The other video is a much different outlook. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gebse5iTix0&feature=related

This seems like every ones favorite thing to do is reference this video that baker took. I cant say he will admit it but that IS what happened and we actually got pulled over right after that.

As for the strip, I do not have a clue when they open back up but I'm down if I still have the rex. If you for sure wanna get a piece lets run on 80 before I trade the car for a Del Sol.
    StreetLegalPerformance
    StreetLegalPerformance
    Admin
    Admin

Post by StreetLegalPerformance Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm

SRT5.0 wrote:

Is this the CRX in question? Racing a white RSX with Baker and some girl (I don't know who she is) driving?

I've got a factory turbo Neon you can try out, I'll start on low boost, and see how it goes. High boost is actually a little hard to handle in 1st and 2nd with the craptacular snow tires that are on it.

-Preffered meals for my pet crex are Horses and Snakes. Please keep that in mind

If you manage to beat the Neon, we'll talk about bringing the Mustang out. Keep in mind that it will be at London, heads up off the tree

Glad to have you to the site, Please take the time to make an introduction and also show us some of your rides in the Show off section.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm

This seems like every ones favorite thing to do is reference this video that baker took. I cant say he will admit it but that IS what happened and we actually got pulled over right after that.

As for the strip, I do not have a clue when they open back up but I'm down if I still have the rex. If you for sure wanna get a piece lets run on 80 before I trade the car for a Del Sol.

I saw the other video as well, where she misses a gear, I just figured that vid had a better image of the CRX. I can probably do something with the neon next weekend, however, neither it, nor the Mustang will be ran on 80. We can set something up at other places. Naming the place you race at on the internet is just asking for trouble. The Mustang wont be ran on the street, at least not a decent race that can get up to speed at all. London opens March 12th, IIRC, I plan on having it there on opening day, but you know how plans are.

I saw the CRX on 80 Yesterday, around 6:30, heading into Somerset. You were a little east of Eastway. Black SRT4, factory/Mopar (taillights, lol) everything, painted wheels. Hoping to change that, have a full Polk Audio/Kicker/JBL system waiting to go in.
    clogsurtoilet
    clogsurtoilet
    Admin
    Admin

Post by clogsurtoilet Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:36 pm

SRT5.0 wrote:

I saw the other video as well, where she misses a gear, I just figured that vid had a better image of the CRX. I can probably do something with the neon next weekend, however, neither it, nor the Mustang will be ran on 80. We can set something up at other places. Naming the place you race at on the internet is just asking for trouble. The Mustang wont be ran on the street, at least not a decent race that can get up to speed at all. London opens March 12th, IIRC, I plan on having it there on opening day, but you know how plans are.

I saw the CRX on 80 Yesterday, around 6:30, heading into Somerset. You were a little east of Eastway. Black SRT4, factory/Mopar (taillights, lol) everything, painted wheels. Hoping to change that, have a full Polk Audio/Kicker/JBL system waiting to go in.

Still got the yellow stang jonesie? if so whats changed on it? very interested in knowin. This is joey btw
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Still got the yellow stang jonesie? if so whats changed on it? very interested in knowin. This is joey btw

No, I sold that car almost a year ago. I also bought and sold a 500HP 10th Anniversary Cobra and a Mazdaspeed Protege. I currently own an SRT4 for a daily, a Mustang Coupe which will be my "race car" and a Mustang GT that is an organ donor.
    JSMtuning
    JSMtuning
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JSMtuning Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Nice any pictures of the rides?
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Nice any pictures of the rides?

Not handy. The SRT4 looks as stock as stock can get, if you've seen one, you've seen them all. The coupe is also stock, save for the 2006 17" Bullitt Wheels. The GT is not picture worthy.
    JSMtuning
    JSMtuning
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JSMtuning Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Well take some pics of the ride's would love to see them. I will stop trolling this thread and look forward to seeing some photos in the showoff section.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:12 am

I'll see what I can do about pictures, but the Coupe is 50 miles away and the SRT is dirty as shit.

Crap talking time.

OP, we gonna set something up? I can go four different ways. Lowest boost, low boost, gettin' there boost, and with some 110 in the tank, real boost. Prefer roll rices, the drive wheels are on the wrong damn end and all this POS does is spin until 3rd.

It's just an itty-bitty factory turbo. Factory everything, even exhaust. The primaries on my Mustang's headers are almost as big as the inlet on this toy turbo. Hell, it's the same engine that's in the PT Cruiser. May be able to do something this Friday, you down?
    wankel
    wankel
    GreenHorn
    GreenHorn

Post by wankel Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:36 am

everyone knows honda's own all so if I was you I would just walk away now
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:26 am

I bet you have an RX8.
    StreetLegalPerformance
    StreetLegalPerformance
    Admin
    Admin

Post by StreetLegalPerformance Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Once again SRT5.0 it would be really kind of you to post up an introduction letting the members on this website know who you are and where your from. Please take the time to make a introduction thread and also post up some pictures of yours ride's. It also seems that if you went to other sections than just this one of the forum you would know what people drive.
    wankel
    wankel
    GreenHorn
    GreenHorn

Post by wankel Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:15 pm

SRT5.0 wrote:

I bet you have an RX8.

nope I have a fc3s, although the rx8 does have superior handling the renesis engine is just a joke. this is jimmy, aaron haha
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 pm

When did you get 7? I thought you still had a 240? The Renesis was a great idea on paper, that's about all. I blame emisions standards for the apparent downfall of the Rotary.

Once again SRT5.0 it would be really kind of you to post up an introduction letting the members on this website know who you are and where your from. Please take the time to make a introduction thread and also post up some pictures of yours ride's. It also seems that if you went to other sections than just this one of the forum you would know what people drive.

It seems that the cat is out of the bag on who I am. Also, to be blunt, I would rather not post pictures of my cars. I have no intention of surfing through the other sections of this website and I am here for the sole purpose of getting some races together. I will be cordial and polite, but again, I have no intention posting pictures or venturing outside of this particular forum. Your getting my traffic, but again, to be blunt, I don't care about the rest of the site.

OP! We going to get something together? Don't be scared!
    wankel
    wankel
    GreenHorn
    GreenHorn

Post by wankel Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

[quote="SRT5.0"]When did you get 7? I thought you still had a 240? The Renesis was a great idea on paper, that's about all. I blame emisions standards for the apparent downfall of the Rotary.

finally got me one at the end of december, I did have a 240 but sold it like a week ago finally, yea and throw in the fact that 90% of people that buy a rx8 know nothing about rotary's and how extremely picky they are which in turn gives them a bad name ya know. but when did you get a neon? last I heard from you, you had a cobra
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:54 am

Lol, I love how some people claim that a rotary is just a 4 cylinder on it's side.
    wankel
    wankel
    GreenHorn
    GreenHorn

Post by wankel Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 am

SRT5.0 wrote:Lol, I love how some people claim that a rotary is just a 4 cylinder on it's side.

hahaha I've yet to hear that one, you have a pm sir
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 am

Replied. And I've heard it a couple times now. Also was told that my old MX-6 had a rotary in it. News to me.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Getting impatient here. OP, you gonna try out the Neon?

Don't be scared, it's just a Neon. Factory Neon for that matter. It's slow.
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:25 am

I clearly stated in my previous post on here "As for the strip, I do not have a clue when they open back up but I'm down if I still have the rex. If you for sure wanna get a piece lets run on 80 before I trade the car for a Del Sol." And you replied "I can probably do something with the neon next weekend, however, neither it, nor the Mustang will be ran on 80."

I offered my race on the street if you wanted one soo soon. I am also on KYstreets.com and noticed you posted about wanting to race multiple people on wed and if you wanted me to I could copy and paste you wanting to run them and I do not believe the track is open on wed??
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:17 pm

I clearly stated in my previous post on here "As for the strip, I do not have a clue when they open back up but I'm down if I still have the rex. If you for sure wanna get a piece lets run on 80 before I trade the car for a Del Sol." And you replied "I can probably do something with the neon next weekend, however, neither it, nor the Mustang will be ran on 80."

I offered my race on the street if you wanted one soo soon. I am also on KYstreets.com and noticed you posted about wanting to race multiple people on wed and if you wanted me to I could copy and paste you wanting to run them and I do not believe the track is open on wed??

Dude, don't backpeddle. This is what I posted.

I can probably do something with the neon next weekend, however, neither it, nor the Mustang will be ran on 80. We can set something up at other places. Naming the place you race at on the internet is just asking for trouble.

If you can't understand that I don't want to run on 80 because, in your infinite wisdom you annouced to the world where you race at, then I'm telling you this now.

I will race you today or Friday. Don't pull some bullshit and act like I wont run because you offered a race on 80 and I suggested a different place. If you don't want to race, say so, I can respect that more than quoting shit out of context and acting like you gave me a race that I flat out refused. We can meet this evening and set something up, what time is best for you, the earlier the better. If we can't get together this evening, Friday is still on the table. I know you were off by 6:30 last Friday, as I saw your car on 80, I assume you get off work by that time every weekday, if so, I can meet this evening around 7.

I can quote anything I said on kystreets about racing Roman/Marsha in the GTO, Michael in the RSX, or Ben in the 350Z if you want. I'm not scared, are you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 am