Street Legal Performance

Welcome to Street Legal Performance, If you are interested in joining the site please select the Register link in this box.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Street Legal Performance

Welcome to Street Legal Performance, If you are interested in joining the site please select the Register link in this box.

Street Legal Performance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classifieds Rules.

clogsurtoilet
    clogsurtoilet
    Admin
    Admin

Classifieds Rules. Empty Classifieds Rules.

Post by clogsurtoilet Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Failer to abide by these rules will result in your topic being removed.

1) No low balling!! I know everyone wants a crazy deal on something but offering less that half of what someting is listed for is just disrespectful. Put yourself in the posters position, if you have something posted for lets sat 10 grand and someone offers you 2 grand hows that gonna make you feel?

2) No disrespecting other people for sale threads. This means if someone has a vehicle listed for sale DO NOT take it upon yourself to down the car posted. Now if someone has something listed for way above what its worth it is completly ok to call them out on it but within respect not bickering like 10 year old school girls take it to p.m's if you wanna do that.

3) No dishonest posting, meeaning no for sale threads trying to pass fake stuff of as real, such as posting knock off stuff as real you will get called out on it.

4) No flakers. Dont not tell somone you plan on buying something, arrange a meeting with them and not have the money or the agreed terms are not gonne be met. I realize people will post things for sale saying they are i ment condition when they are far from it and walking away from something that is completly understandable, but if you offer someone for their post and that offer is accepted the it needs to be followed through unless the afore mentiond cercumstances happen. I also realize there are situations beyond your control but if some thing happens please notify the seller as soon as possible.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:56 pm