Street Legal Performance

Welcome to Street Legal Performance, If you are interested in joining the site please select the Register link in this box.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Street Legal Performance

Welcome to Street Legal Performance, If you are interested in joining the site please select the Register link in this box.

Street Legal Performance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SRT5.0
JSMtuning
clogsurtoilet
Danker Nuggetz
8 posters

Soon to be feeding time..

Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Soon to be feeding time.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Soon to be feeding time..

Post by Danker Nuggetz Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:56 pm

I never said I was scared. In fact I said any time you are down im game.. quit being a douche. If you honestly think that a cop could stumble upon this forum in all of its vast glory then you're smoking crack. Now as for when I work, overnight. 8pm-7am and yes, ill be off Friday. Quit acting like im avoiding you because I sleep through the day and work at night.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:52 pm

I never said I was scared. In fact I said any time you are down im game.. quit being a douche. If you honestly think that a cop could stumble upon this forum in all of its vast glory then you're smoking crack. Now as for when I work, overnight. 8pm-7am and yes, ill be off Friday. Quit acting like im avoiding you because I sleep through the day and work at night

Look, don't act like a hardass. It's the internet and we're talking about racing, shit talking happens. As for work, that's a rough shift, however, you don't go in until 8:00PM, meet me this evening at 6:30-7:00 PM. Name the place.

As for acting like I was avoiding you? You tried to backpeddle, You quoted me out of context and tried to act like I refused the race. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, I'm just calling it as I see it. If I am wrong, then I apologize.

You're the same person that got pulled over right after a race on 80, and now you're saying that they "can't stumble upon this site." Really?

I also never claimed you were scared, I asked if you were.

This evening, good weather, 6:30-7:00PM, name the place. If you must wait until Friday, then I will want to meet you earlier as I have shit to do.

My terms: today, 6:30-7:00PM, I'll even run you on 80 if you must.
    Friday: Would rather not, but I can go earlier in the day. Say 5:30 or so at the latest.
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Friday. Too much to take care of before work. Also the only reason I got pulled was because Amanda and baker ran a stop sign.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Friday works for me. I actually got a lot more done tonite than I thought I would, so I can stay out a bit later as well.
    clogsurtoilet
    clogsurtoilet
    Admin
    Admin

Post by clogsurtoilet Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Most of us knew it was you along time ago aaron lol. im interested to see wat the neon and the mustang runs. whats ur plans for it?? The crx is a very capable car it may be a decent race if the neon is stock. Last i heard they were 14s stock and id say thats right around where the rex is although I have never seen it run or rode in it. definatly in for this one.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Most of us knew it was you along time ago aaron lol. im interested to see wat the neon and the mustang runs. whats ur plans for it?? The crx is a very capable car it may be a decent race if the neon is stock. Last i heard they were 14s stock and id say thats right around where the rex is although I have never seen it run or rode in it. definatly in for this one.

I would say so from my email address. Neon is a daily driver, the only performance mods I have in mind are a direct fit FMIC and perhaps a tune so that I can run cruise control. Did I say it was stock? I have a complete aftermarket audio system that I will hopefully get installed tomorrow. Polk Audio speakers, Kicker Amps, JBL Sub. Want to put a quieter muffler on it as well, sounds like 13 shades of shit.

If the CRX runs 14's it will be an interesting race for sure.

The Mustang is being built in stages, to minimize downtime and maximize fun. Not really looking for anything too impressive this season, mid 12's on factory parts (most from a Ford Explorer).

So race, tomorrow, 7:00PM, meet at KMart?
    clogsurtoilet
    clogsurtoilet
    Admin
    Admin

Post by clogsurtoilet Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 am

Yes, on page two u said it is factory hich should make it a good race. The rex SHOULD ber in the 14s but again im not 100% sure because I have never seen the car run nor have I drove it or even rode in it for that matter. Based on cars I have built in the past that are quite similar i.e our old redline crx which was a stock b18 in a gutted rex ran consistant 13.9. His rex has a zc which is rated about the same hp and boosted. Now that being said I have drove zc swapped cars and no I dont think they run like an ls imo, but they are rated the same on paper. I know the difference in what they should run and what they actually run can be a huge margin hence y this would be an interesting race.

Sounds good on the mustang, im shooting for mid 11s this year on a stock motor with a good tune and a map sensor. The integra has went through alot of changes since the last time I was at the track. I still need to finish up the cage and put the traction bars on but unfortunatly ive been kinda lazy and my crx has be getting all the attention. but anyways hope it turns out ill try and make it to the race.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Yes, on page two u said it is factory hich should make it a good race.

You're right, I did say it was factory.

From my quick research, the ZC is 130HP and 105TQ, @ 7.5lbs a generous guesstimate would be ~195CHP, and 158CTQ. Weight of a 90Si seems to be 2175 or so. Stock 2005 SRT4's are around 265CHP/285CTQ, and weigh 2880lbs without the sunroof and kicker audio, which mine has both. Lets say mine weights 2910 to be fair.

So if we use the stock numbers of the SRT4 and the estimated numbers for the CRX. The CRX has a HP/Weight ratio of 11.15, and the SRT has a HP/Weight ratio of 10.98. Stock vs Boosted CRX would be an interesting race indeed.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:41 am

CRX didn't show.
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 am

Crx just woke up. So fuck off.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 am

Yeah, I figured as much. I also figured you wouldn't show up, but I held up my part regardless.

I am tired of wasting time trying to get a 14 second CRX to race. If you want to race, I'm going to need a commitment.

Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:52 am

"So race, tomorrow, 7:00PM, meet at KMart?"

I also never read this or any thing after my previous post.
    I ended up in Lexington Thursday after I got off of work at 7am. I then proceeded to get wasted and stayed up till 9 this morning. Passed out. Woke up read this and spoke my mind, because you have done nothing on this forum but troll my thread. I wouldn't have agreed anyways because the bolt backed out of my crank pulley. So you wasted your time for nothing. I'll race you as soon as Joey hits it with a impact don't worry.

Last edited by Danker Nuggetz on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 am

SRT5.0 wrote:

Yeah, I figured as much. I also figured you wouldn't show up, but I held up my part regardless.

I am tired of wasting time trying to get a 14 second CRX to race. If you want to race, I'm going to need a commitment.

Nice edit. As for 14 second CRX, HA.
    iplayintraffic
    iplayintraffic
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by iplayintraffic Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:04 am

Yeah, I pretty much ride in this car daily man. Stock srt4 would go down. Save time just bring the pusstang.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:59 am

I ended up in Lexington Thursday after I got off of work at 7am. I then proceeded to get wasted and stayed up till 9 this morning. Passed out. Woke up read this and spoke my mind, because you have done nothing on this forum but troll my thread. I wouldn't have agreed anyways because the bolt backed out of my crank pulley. So you wasted your time for nothing. I'll race you as soon as Joey hits it with a impact don't worry.

How am I trolling your thread? You said you wanted races, I offered, but now all I'm seeing are excuses, and backpeddling. Yes, I edited it, I didn't want to act like a total dick over the internet. However, You keep coming up with excuses and I'll start acting like one.

Also, YOU made a "soon to be feeding time" thread and now you're butthurt that I called you out. Stop acting like your a hardass behind a keyboard. Give me a race or decline, but don't ask for something you can't step up too. CRX vs SRT4. Sunday evening 7:00PM KMART. This is the last chance I'm giving that 14 second wonder.

You can say whatever, I've seen the videos, and I know you've declined racing other RSX's around town, afterwards. You have no way at all to prove otherwise and so far keep trying to backpeddle my options. You going to show up Sunday to prove me wrong? Or not and prove me right?

Yeah, I pretty much ride in this car daily man. Stock srt4 would go down. Save time just bring the pusstang.

The car in question has nothing to do with you, neither does our little discussion. The Mustang is completely out of that CRX's league, and as I have stated, it's motor is being put back together. The SRT4 is completely out of it's league, and as far as that goes, both Civics that you have. Stick to the V6's.

I have never said my SRT4 was "stock" btw. Go back and check.
    iplayintraffic
    iplayintraffic
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by iplayintraffic Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:11 am

SRT5.0 wrote:

The car in question has nothing to do with you, neither does our little discussion. The Mustang is completely out of that CRX's league, and as I have stated, it's motor is being put back together. The SRT4 is completely out of it's league, and as far as that goes, both Civics that you have. Stick to the V6's.

Ill throw my 2 cents in where ever I want. V6s get laid down man. I had a hatch that would have wasted this elusive mustang that I keep seeing you run your mouth about. My car im not afraid to post up. I just got it. Stock ls in it. Yeah its not fast. Give it time Ill slay that srt4 of yours too.
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:22 am

SRT5.0 wrote:

How am I trolling your thread? You said you wanted races, I offered, but now all I'm seeing are excuses, and backpeddling. Yes, I edited it, I didn't want to act like a total dick over the internet. However, You keep coming up with excuses and I'll start acting like one.

Also, YOU made a "soon to be feeding time" thread and now you're butthurt that I called you out. Stop acting like your a hardass behind a keyboard. Give me a race or decline, but don't ask for something you can't step up too. CRX vs SRT4. Sunday evening 7:00PM KMART. This is the last chance I'm giving that 14 second wonder.

You can say whatever, I've seen the videos, and I know you've declined racing other RSX's around town, afterwards. You have no way at all to prove otherwise and so far keep trying to backpeddle my options. You going to show up Sunday to prove me wrong? Or not and prove me right?

You are a complete dumb ass. If you weren't trolling my thread you would post in other sections. I have NEVER declined a race with ANYONE or ANYTHING. I don't know where you got your facts but think twice. I do not know who you are but you have sooooo much information on me and my car, I am guessing you know some people who do not like me. I am also guessing you are hinting at Mr. Little's black RSX since that is the only RSX in town that I haven't raced. I never back peddled, I simply have a life and don't troll a thread on a forum with 25 fucking members. I will race you Sunday granted Joey will hit that bolt for me.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Ill throw my 2 cents in where ever I want. V6s get laid down man. I had a hatch that would have wasted this elusive mustang that I keep seeing you run your mouth about. My car im not afraid to post up. I just got it. Stock ls in it. Yeah its not fast. Give it time Ill slay that srt4 of yours too.

Your 2 cents aren't worth shit to me man. The fact that you're bragging about beating V6's says enough. Seriously. It doesn't matter what you claim you had or will have, just what you have now. That's why I haven't offered the Mustang. It is, for the 3rd or 4th time, waiting on a few parts so that I can button the engine back up.

You are a complete dumb ass. If you weren't trolling my thread you would post in other sections. I have NEVER declined a race with ANYONE or ANYTHING. I don't know where you got your facts but think twice. I do not know who you are but you have sooooo much information on me and my car, I am guessing you know some people who do not like me. I am also guessing you are hinting at Mr. Little's black RSX since that is the only RSX in town that I haven't raced. I never back peddled, I simply have a life and don't troll a thread on a forum with 25 fucking members. I will race you Sunday granted Joey will hit that bolt for me.

All joking aside, stop acting like a child and calling me names and cussing at me. Act like an adult. I have not insulted you at all, other than pointing out exactly what I saw on here. I am here for the "run your car, not your mouth" section. Your the only person that's running his mouth. I offered a race, and it seems that you've had an excuse for every time that I've offered. Again, calling it like I see it.

All I've been asking for is a race. You were asking for them to begin with at the start of this thread. I sincerely hope Joey fixes your car for you. I really want to bury that CRX now.

Tell you what. My family is bringing my 6mo nephew up for me to see Sunday (short notice), and I don't want to cut that short to drive down to Somerset, just to race that CRX. So, here is what I propose. You can have an entire week to get that bolt fixed. Next Sunday, March the 4th, at 8:00PM @ Kmart in Somerset. Plenty of time, to prepare, hopefully the weather holds. No animosity, no more shit talk, 1 week.

Last edited by SRT5.0 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JSMtuning
    JSMtuning
    Admin
    Admin

Post by JSMtuning Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Wow alot went on since I was last on here, Anyways hope you all get something set up.
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:38 pm

That's cool man. I have to work Sundays 8pm to 7am though. I normally head into town around 6 or 6:30 to grab some food before work. So if you want to meet around then I can do that.
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:55 pm

That's cool man. I have to work Sundays 8pm to 7am though. I normally head into town around 6 or 6:30 to grab some food before work. So if you want to meet around then I can do that.

I don't get off work until 7:00 next Sunday. I get off work on Saturday at 5:30, so how about 6:30-7:00 on Saturday?
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Yeah man I am off
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Sounds good then, next Saturday 6:30-7:00PM at KMart.
    Danker Nuggetz
    Danker Nuggetz
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by Danker Nuggetz Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 am

Cool
    SRT5.0
    Fresh Fish
    Fresh Fish

Post by SRT5.0 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 am

The closer to 6:30 the better. I have to be in Waynesburg by 7:20, so I wont be able to hang around past 7:00. If this is too tight, I am willing to reschedule again, or I can try to meet this one, since we had agreed on it. It's on the table though. Seems like shit keeps popping up. Sold some tires on another site and that's about the only time we can meet up. My schedule this week is totally effed.

I'm going to work on freeing up time on Saturday, we may be able to go earlier if it works for you. My weekend seriously got the green weenie this week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:56 am